Vibrant Barcelona At Christmas Time
Incredible architecture, colourful streets and delicious tapas are just some of the delights that you can look forward to in Barcelona.
In December you can expect temperatures of around 14°C - much warmer than the UK at this time of year! Not just a good value month to go, but also a magical one, as the city prepares for the festive season. Expect to see lots of twinkling lights and charming markets selling local crafts and delicious food.
Our editors hotel pick is located in the historic city centre and is just a 4-minute walk from the lively La Rambla Street - a tree-lined boulevard popular with tourists and locals alike, where you'll find live entertainment, art displays, food markets and much more!
Find more great deals on hotels in Barcelona:www.traveldeals24.net/jh01
Our hotel pick:
3* Hotel Ciutat Vella
• Great 4/5 TripAdvisor traveller rating plus Certificate of Excellence award www.traveldeals24.net/f9jy
• Destination: Barcelona, Spain
• Whats around: 4-minute walk from the lively La Rambla Street; 3 minutes walk from the Universitat metro stop
• Board basis: self-catering
• Free WiFi
• A rooftop terrace and hot tub
• Price: £ 57 per person for 2 nights
• Prices based on double occupancy
Book your holiday to Barcelona here:
• Flights from £ 31 (choose your city):www.traveldeals24.net/z6ec
• Hotel deal from £ 57:www.traveldeals24.net/zt3k= Total per person £ 88