Italian City Break
High fashion, fancy boutiques and cool coffee shops are what we imagine when we think of Milan. And if youre a fan of designer labels and premium coffee, you wont be disappointed!
But this isnt just a place for fashionistas. Milan is also home to an impressive art scene and a wealth of historic architecture.
Highlights for culture fans include the breathtaking Gothic Duomo di Milano cathedral and the Santa Maria Delle Grazie convent, where you can see Leonardo da Vincis “The Last Supper”.
Our editors hotel pick - the 4* Best Western Hotel Mirage - is located just a 20-minute tram ride from the city centre. Its got excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and offers guests two onsite restaurants plus free WiFi.
Find more great deals on hotels in Milan here:www.traveldeals24.net/lg6v
Our hotel pick:
4* Best Western Hotel Mirage
• Fantastic 4.5/5 TripAdvisor traveller rating plus Certificate of Excellence award www.traveldeals24.net/0afc
• Destination: Milan, Italy
• Whats around: 10-minute walk from a tram stop with connections that will get you to the city centre in just 20 minutes
• Board basis: breakfast included
• Free WiFi
• 2 onsite restaurants - traditional Italian cuisine at the Al Posto Giusto restaurant or the American Bar awaits guests with appetisers and cocktails
• Price: £ 63 per person for 2 nights
• Prices based on double occupancy
Book your holiday to Milan here:
• Flights from £ 36 (choose your city): www.traveldeals24.net/b9ql
• Hotel deal from £ 63:www.traveldeals24.net/g81a= Total per person £ 99