Island Day Trips & Whiskey
Oban is a traditional Scottish port town, with its name meaning “little bay”. Its affectionately known as the Gateway to the Isles, as you can hop on a number of ferries and travel to the stunning islands of the Inner and Outer Hebrides.
If youre a seafood fan, then this is definitely the place for you! Head to the pier and sample the freshest local delicacies straight from the sea, or book yourself a table at one of the towns award-winning restaurants.
Youll also find a local distillery, a chocolate shop and a museum amongst charming pubs and cafés in the town centre.
Find more great deals on hotels in Oban here:www.traveldeals24.net/95y4
• Sample dates:
August - September* more dates available in 2021
Our hotel pick:
4* The Ranald Apartments
• Destination: Oban, western Scotland
• Rating: 4.5/5 TripAdvisor traveller rating plus Certificate of Excellence award www.traveldeals24.net/0ngu
• Cancellation policy: free cancellation
• Whats around: in the heart of the town centre; 10-minute walk from McCaigs Tower
• Included: standard double, free WiFi
• Price: £ 130 per person per night (based on double occupancy)
Book this hotel here:www.traveldeals24.net/dniw
Find the cheapest and quickest ways to travel to Oban, Scotland here:www.traveldeals24.net/jinr