Wilderness Adventures In South Africa
One of the most popular bucket list items, a safari in the African bush is sure to get your heart racing and your camera clicking.
And what better place to spot the Big 5 than at one of Africas largest game reserves, the Kruger National Park. Its around a 5-hour drive from Johannesburg airport, but its high density of wild animals make it totally worth it. You can expect to see lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalos here.
Our editors hotel pick is situated right by the Kruger National Park. The resort is also situated in a nature reserve, with previous guests reporting sightings of impala and wild pigs!
Find more great deals on hotels near the Kruger National Park here:www.traveldeals24.net/yema
Our hotel pick:
4* Silonque Bush Estate and Spa
• Fantastic 4.5/5 TripAdvisor traveller rating plus Certificate of Excellence award www.traveldeals24.net/omzw
• Destination: Silonque East Nature Reserve, Phalaborwa, South Africa
• Whats around: adjacent to Kruger National Park; 5.5-hour drive from Johannesburg airport
• Room type: one-bedroom house
• Board basis: self-catering
• 2 pools; spa; sauna; free WiFi
• Price: from £ 234 per person for 7 nights
• Prices based on double occupancy
Book your holiday to South Africa here:
• Flights from £ 415 (choose your city): www.traveldeals24.net/tgfz
• Hotel deal from £ 234:www.traveldeals24.net/69xy
• Hire car from £ 29:www.traveldeals24.net/nk3a= Total per person £ 678