Top Beaches Without The Crowds
A relatively short flight time, guaranteed good weather and endless sandy beaches ensure that sunny Spain remains one of the most desirable destinations for British holidaymakers.
If youre thinking “been there, done that”, then take a look at our favourite lesser-known beach spots which are perfect for a more unique and selective Spanish getaway.
Llafranc, Costa Brava
Ideal for those looking for un-rowdy beaches and picturesque coastlines, Llafranc has plenty going on to keep couples and families entertained without being overrun by touristy offerings.
• Popular with film stars and artists, including Salvador Dalí, throughout the 20th century
• Elegant pine-lined boulevards and fashionable restaurants and bars
Flights to Girona from £27: www.traveldeals24.net/6fht
Hotels in Llafranc from £27*: www.traveldeals24.net/6zhf
This unspoilt beach in the Cabo de Gata national park will suit travellers seeking a complete escape from their daily routine, with just pure nature to keep them occupied.
• Multi-coloured cliffs and volcanic rock formations give this spot its unique and dramatic look
• Featured in the film 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade'
Flights to Almeria from £45: www.traveldeals24.net/mwpg
Hotels near Monsul from £16.50*: www.traveldeals24.net/r8zm
Picture-perfect coastline meets activities a-plenty in the Asturias region, northern Spain. From prehistoric cave art at Cueva de Tito Bustillo to surfing, sailing and kayaking, this town will suit beach lovers, families and sporty types.
• The region is Spains main cider producer, so it would be rude not to sample some of the local nectar!
• Perfect mix of culture, beautiful surroundings and sandy coves and beaches
Flights to Asturias from £59: www.traveldeals24.net/4mkt
Hotels in Ribadesella from £15.50*:www.traveldeals24.net/5tgi
*Prices stated are per person per night and based on double occupancy for a stay in September 2019.