Readers Paradise In Wales
Hay-on-Wye (often shortened to “Hay”) is a cute Welsh town situated near the border between England and Wales and surrounded by rolling hills and lush green countryside. But Hays biggest selling point is...books!
The world's largest secondhand and antiquarian book centre, Hay boasts unique bookstores around every corner. From charming secondhand stores to unmanned “honesty bookshops”, youre sure to find your next novel here.
The town also hosts the annual Hay Literary Festival, which attracts acclaimed writers from all over the world.
Take a look at our editors hotel pick - a lovely guest located right in the town centre.
Find more great deals on hotels in Hay-on-Wye here:www.traveldeals24.net/fmol
Our hotel pick:
Seven Stars Guest House
• Destination: Hay-on-Wye, Wales, UK
• Rating: Fantastic 4.5/5 TripAdvisor traveller rating www.traveldeals24.net/4nur
• Whats around: the hotel is located in the town centre with antique shops, bookstores and restaurants all within walking distance
• What's included: double room, indoor pool, sauna, free WiFi
• Board basis: breakfast
• Price: £ 47 per person per night (based on double occupancy)
Book your holiday to Hay-on-Wye here:www.traveldeals24.net/2khv
Find the cheapest and quickest ways to travel to Hay-on-Wye here:www.traveldeals24.net/963q/a>