Create The Ultimate Travel Bucket List While You are Social Distancing
Travel Bucket List
The worlds greatest adventures may require a fair amount of exertion and an intrepid spirit to complete, but the effort is well worth the reward on these 5 bucket list trips.
1. Hike and Spot Wildlife in Chilean Patagonia Patagonia is a sparsely populated region at the southern end of South America, shared by Argentina and Chile. The Patagonia Park contains and protects the highest levels of biodiversity found in Chile's Aysen region.
2. Discover North Americas Best National Parks Start with discovering the highlights and hidden gems of the Western United States as you cruise along Glaciers Going-to-the-Sun-Road. You could head further south to Yellowstone National Park, or visit the stunning scenery of Norris Geyser Basin and Tower Falls. Finalise your trip with canyoning through the sandstone slits of Zion National Park.
3. Trek to Jordans Ancient City of Petra Traverse centuries of history along the Jordan Trail, a 372-mile wilderness path spanning the entirety of Jordan. The Jordan Trail is a long distance hiking trail in Jordan connecting the length of Jordan from Um Qais in the north to Aqaba in the south.
4. Balloon Over the Pagodas of Myanmar Discover a country with endless ancient treasures and mythical landscapes. The sunrise view from hot air balloon on thousands of temples spread in the Bagan valley is one of the most impressive views to enjoy.
5. Kayak British Columbias Inside Passage Discover what its like to kayak in the calm waters of Johnstone Straight, a glacier-carved waterway where wildlife flocks en masse. If your idea of adventure is toasting a fireside glass of wine while a pod of orcas breach nearby, a trip to British Columbias Inside Passage is for you.